Do you have a favourite assessment experience that you’d like to share from the perspective of both faculty and students? We want to hear from you! Share this experience with us as a piece in our collection. Each piece should focus on one experience/assessment but you are welcome to submit more than one!
The only catch? Follow the minimum guidelines below to ensure that your contribution fits nicely within our collection. You are free to add anything to these guidelines that is relevant to your submission!
- Tell us a bit about yourselves
- Provide a brief introduction to what the the assessment is
- How did it work out for you?
- What was the value of the assessment from both perspectives? The overall takeaway?
- Would you change anything?
- Keep it to one assessment experience. If you have more than one, submit more! Also remember that additional submissions can be in a different format (e.g. audio, video).
- Keep it positive and professional. Even if you’re talking about challenges, maintain a positive tone.
- Keep it simple. The purpose of The Collection is provide bite-sized tips for teachers to consider. And we hope this makes it easier for you to craft your submission, too!
- Keep it private. Don’t share anything about yourself that you aren’t comfortable with others knowing.
Creative Commons Licence: Centennial College will publish your contribution to The Studio on this website. It will be shared under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY-NC 4.0) Licence. This means anyone can use, adapt or remix your content for non-commercial purposes as long as they provide attribution to you.
Submit a Written Piece
Once you’ve completed your submission, click on the button below.
If you’re taken to a Microsoft sign in page, use your myCentennial email address to be redirected to the login page. Once you’ve logged in, fill out the form to submit your work!
If you have an idea but you’re not sure how to share it, get in touch with us at COLT@centennialcollege.ca. A COLT faculty member would be happy to help you!