Do you have a unique strategy, approach or tool that you use related to assessments or virtual teaching and learning? We want to hear from you! Share this strategy with your colleagues as a piece in our collection. Each piece should focus on one strategy but you are welcome to submit more than one!
The only catch? Follow the guidelines below to ensure that your contribution fits nicely within our collection.
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- Provide a brief introduction to your learners
- Why did you implement the strategy?
- What did you do?
- How did it work out for you and your students?
- Would you change anything?
- Briefly describe any resources you are sharing.
- Keep it to one strategy. If you have more than one, submit more! Also remember that additional submissions can be in a different format (e.g. audio, video).
- Keep it simple. The purpose of The Collection is provide bite-sized tips that other educators can easily implement and adapt in their own practice. And we hope this makes it easier for you to craft your submission, too!
Creative Commons Licence: Centennial College will publish your contribution to The Studio on this website. It will be shared under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY-NC 4.0) Licence. This means other educators can use, adapt or remix your content for non-commercial purposes as long as they provide attribution to you.
Submit a Piece
Once you’ve completed your submission, click on the button below.
If you’re taken to a Microsoft sign in page, use your myCentennial email address to be redirected to the login page. Once you’ve logged in, fill out the form to submit your work!