Be creative with another type of submission! Whether it be a song, poem, infographic, mindmap or other type of “piece” for The Collection, we want to hear from you. Play to your strengths or learn something new. It’s up to you!
The only catch? Follow the guidelines below to ensure that your contribution fits nicely in our collection.
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- Provide a brief introduction to your learners
- Why did you implement the strategy?
- What did you do?
- How did it work out for you and your students?
- Would you change anything?
- Briefly describe any resources you are sharing.
- Keep it to one strategy. If you have more than one, submit more! Also remember that additional submissions can be in a different format (e.g. written, video).
- Keep it simple. The purpose of The Collection is provide bite-sized tips that other educators can easily implement and adapt in their own practice.
The guidelines can be conceptualized in any format. For example, an infographic may describe your reasons for implementation, the steps you followed, the result and what you would change. You could then complement your infographic with a brief written piece or video to introduce yourself and your learners. Each piece in the collection is customizable so we can add one element or many!
Creative Commons Licence: Centennial College will publish your contribution to The Studio on this website. It will be shared under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY-NC 4.0) Licence. This means other educators can use, adapt or remix your content for non-commercial purposes as long as they provide attribution to you
Submit a Piece
Once you’ve completed your submission, click on the button below.
If you’re taken to an MS Office page, use your myCentennial email address to be redirected to the login page. Once you’ve logged in, fill out the form to submit your work!